May 9 – June 20, 2013 (completed)
A 7-week workshop for writers of all genres and skill levels.
Thursday’s at 1615 Mallory St. 7-9pm
May 9 | Brainstorm
– Time set aside to individually prepare what it is you want to write based on the workshop’s over-arching theme.
May 16 | Discussion
– Why anyone is qualified to talk about writing.
May 23 | Discussion
– On the process of critiquing another writer’s work.
May 30 | Critique session
– Everyone bring their piece for group discussion (print copies)
June 6 | Discussion
– “To write is human, to edit is devine.” The process of editing.
June 13 | Discussion
June 20 | Publish